Hi! I’m Carola
I’m a thirty-something mom to fraternal twin girls (Lili and Bella – who this blog is named after) and a creative hobbyist at heart.
Here on my blog you’ll find guides and tutorials related to stationery, planners, journals, hand lettering, abstract painting, and drawing. You can also find daily inspiration on my Instagram feed or weekly-ish videos on my YouTube channel.
I’m an affiliate and ambassador to stationery brands that I love – if you’re interested in discount codes, check out my AFFILIATE tab. As an affiliate, I may make a small commission on sales made through my affiliate link or code at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate any support!
A few random facts about me:
- I’m a Sri Lankan-Canadian, married to a New Zealander (aka Kiwi) – our twins are mocha babies.
- I had Bells Palsy when I was 19 years old (a sudden paralysis that causes damage to the nerves controlling muscle movement on one side of the face). I’ll always have a sideways grin.
- My college education is in music business management – I thought I’d go on tour with cool bands. I did not do that.
- My day job for 8 years was working at a digital marketing agency, where I ran Google and Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns for corporate clients.
- I also have a fur-baby (a tuxedo cat named Bayliss).
- My favourite show of all time is FRIENDS. I’ve watched the series so many times that I quote from it randomly IRL. If there’s a FRIENDS trivia night, I’m so there.