If your hobbies include writing, bullet journaling, memory keeping, drawing, or you have a general love for stationery happy mail, then the Archer & Olive quarterly subscription box may be perfect for you. Every three months, you get a box of stationery goodies that range from notebooks to pens and other accessories.
If you’re familiar with Archer & Olive products, then you know that quality ranks high for them, and the March subscription box certainly delivered. If you’re not familiar with Archer & Olive products, you may be interested in my post An Honest Review of Archer and Olive Dot Grid Notebooks.
The March 2021 Archer & Olive subscription box (their second release so far) was priced at $70USD with products valuing over $175. The box weighed almost 9lbs!
Here’s what’s generally included in the Archer & Olive quarterly subscription box:
Subscription Box Contents
- At least one limited edition ethically made notebook that’s exclusive to the subscription box
- Limited edition items along with never before released products (including washi tape, pens, notebook covers, and so on)
- A 3-month subscription to Club A&O which includes access to an exclusive Facebook group and content created by the Archer & Olive Design Team specifically for the Club
- Instruction on how to use the items in the box to create your own unique art
Now let’s get to the fun part – the unboxing of the March 2021 subscription box:
Unboxing the March 2021 “Journey Box”
What was included in this journey themed box:
- 8.5″ x 11″ Dot Grid Notebook (a never before released size)
- 8.5″ x 11″ Lined Notebook (a never before released size)
- Spiral Travel Notebook
- Clear acrylic stamps (never before released product type)
- Tote bag (never before released product type)
- Sticker sheets
- Acrylographs (never before released colours)
- Acrylic stamp blocks
- Gold & Black ink pads
Personally, I loved every single item in the box and can envision what I will use them for. If you’re not sure what you would use the notebooks for, here are some ideas:
- A travel journal where you can include memories of past adventures
- A notebook to practice handwriting and hand lettering
- Keep notes on your hobbies
- Use it as a life scrapbook and paste photos and other memories into it
- Use the sketchbook to doodle every day
- Try new mediums such as watercolour or acrylic markers
I was most excited about the stamps that were included in the box because they are super functional. If you are a bullet journaler, stamping the days of the week and headers such as “to-do” would be super helpful to you.
If you are interested in a stationery subscription box with additional perks (such as an exclusive online community and blog content), then check out Archer & Olive’s quarterly subscription box. The March box was full of fun and practical goodies, and I have no doubt that the next one will be just as (or more) amazing.
In the meantime, if you decide to order from Archer & Olive, you can save 10% on your purchase with my code CAROLA10.